Beautiful People!

Tuesday 30 November 2010

My favourite of the week


I want to share something that I've been leaving out of my life that now needs a place again. At the moment,I seem to be loving things that I've had for a while:)


This one is.. MAC's Mineralise Blush in Warm Soul. You may remember me hauling this item just after my birthday?
Well it kind of got ignored as I brought it at the same time that I brought MAC's Springsheen and that was way nicer at the time.




So here it is. As most of you will know, MAC mineralise blushes are domed. They contain 3.5g of product but as most of you know,blushes don't get used up very quickly. The mineralise blushes are extremely smooth and very pigmented as most MAC blushes are!




without flash




with flash






This is me wearing the colour. In the pan it looks bronzy with gold shimmer. In the pan it also looks like there is large chunks of glitter that may transfer onto the skin,however they don't. The colour is beautiful on and only has a slight bronzy affect. It is mainly a dusty pink with gold shimmer. It's very pretty and I really enjoy wearing this colour:)


What's your favourite MAC blush?




make-up addict <3

No comments:

Post a Comment