Beautiful People!

Saturday 20 November 2010

I've found love again


..with ELF's Cool Coral







source-google images


I loved this lipstick for ages when I first got it and it was my summer lipstick staple, but I forgot about it when my lips got chapped and went shockingly disgusting!


However,last week just before I was going to dance,I decided to change up my look and put this on and it was instant love again! <3


I put it on today and I've been in love with it,even though I've had to reapply it throughout the day it's just such a beautiful colour that I don't care!


Earlier on today I felt like I wanted a more glossy effect so I applied ELF's clear gloss out of the plumping lip glaze and this looked lovely to :))


It's just so versatile,I'm sure theres going to be many favourites posts with this in it'!


I'm in love again <3




make-up addict <3

No comments:

Post a Comment