Beautiful People!

Thursday 18 November 2010

MUA Haul

Hello my lovelies, have you realised that I've been pretty good with posts the past few days- I'm quite proud of myself!
Today I'm going to be doing a haul on the brand that is MUA. This range is amazingly priced at £1 each for every single item in the range. For those of you that don't know, this range is superdrugs own and is subjected to 36 branches in the UK. Unfortunatly, my superdrug isn't one of the thirty six that stock it so i had to order online. These are the thirteen little pieces that i ended up with...

everything together.

eyeshadows
from L-R: shade 12 pearl, shade 1 pearl, shade 11 pearl, shade 13 pearl and shade 3 pearl


sorry for the weird upside down picture!
eye shadow swatches-
from L-R: shade 13 pearl, shade 12 pearl, shade 1 pearl, shade 11 pearl and shade 3 pearl

lipsticks-
from L-R: shade 3, shade 2, shade 11, and shade 13


lipstick swatches-
from L-R: shade 3, shade 2, shade 11 and shade 13

 lipglosses-  
from L-R: shade 2, and shade 3
lipgloss swatches-
from L-R: shade 2 and shade 3

nail varnish's -
from L-R: shade 7 and shade 10

Thats my haul for you all, I'm a bit un impressed about the lipstick shades of two and eleven but i'm sure I'll warm to them. The only products I've tried properly are the nail varnish's. I have shade seven on now and oh my god! Its amazing, I will totally be stocking up on loads of these polishes, they are such good quality- might have to buy all of them! For only £1 each Its not going to break the bank!

I'll be reviewing the rest of the things I picked up soon (:



make-up addict<3

No comments:

Post a Comment