Beautiful People!

Friday 19 November 2010

I'm Amazed at Sleek

Can you believe it? Three posts in one day, its not normal I assure you! However, I felt like I needed to get this out there..

As most of you know, last week Sleek Makeup had a 50% sale and me being me I totally forgot to make my order. Anyway I was reading a blog on Saturday morning and they said that Sleek had extending their sale until midnight that night. So while watching X Factor I made my order on their aggratingly slow website *shakes head in dissapointment*
However, after I'd made the order, it told me I haden't made it. Well, I was so annoyed after it had taken me about 2 hours to order about six things and I wasn't prepared to go through that trouble again!

But, last night I was sat in bed watching I'm a celebrity (No, I'm Not a TV Addict! Haha) checking my emails and three popped up, yes three saying i'd ordered off of the Sleek website three times with exactly the same things being ordered each time.
Well I freaked! Badly, basically I'm only a fifteen year old girl and the money that my mum and dad give me is in cash so my bank account only had just enough to cover one of these orders. So I was really worried that my bank would sue me and god it was all so dramatic!

However, I emailed sleek and said 'I didn't place the orders of 12*** and 12***, I only placed one order and that was 12***. If the first two could be cancelled that would great because I don't have that much money in my bank account as I am only 15, Many Thanks, Jess' - I sent this at 21:02pm last night and they told me that it would take up to 3 days for them to get back to me.

Well, this morning at 11:14am I got an email through saying 'Hi Jess, I will cancel these orders for you. No money will be taken from the account and if you are due a refund these will be done automatically. Thanks for shopping with Sleek MakeUP!'

-I was over the moon that they'd been so nice about it, maybe its because I was so worried that just a little reassurance that was needed but I was so happy that I thanked him throughly and told him I'd mention how good the service was on my blog!

So I just thought I'd let you all know about that, because when things like that go wrong I think its always the best feeling to have that reassurance.


Thank you as always,

Make-Up Addict<3

No comments:

Post a Comment