Beautiful People!

Monday 28 February 2011

Somewhat Summary - Sunday

I've been really enjoying this segment on other peoples blogs, so I hope you don't mind but I thought I'd do it to.


one - This is me and my little cousin, I dragged her to come and see Justin Biebers Film - Never Say Never, In 3D may I add! All you haters of him will not understand our love because well he's amazing <3   Anyway.. It was lovely to spend the day with her and we had a really nice time.
two - I've really been loving 'Shopping My Stash' this week as I mentioned in a post earlier, and these are some beauties that I've come across - MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation, Mac Cremesheen Glass in Richer,Lusher, Elf Blushing and Bronzing Palette, Elf Tickled Pink Blush, Bourjois Bronzer in 52.
three- I feel as though there has been lots of videos/posts in the past few weeks on how to make things so I did make some bits. In the picture you'll see my homemade lipbalm/lipgloss and my homemade eyeprimer. Also I have two of those tins that you get with the bodyform sanitary pads, so I made my own little makeup palettes with the natural collection blushes and eyeshadows that I had lying around. The other thing you can see is just magnetic strips (:
four - I went to london, as per usual on school holidays and I've decided I want to live there when I'm older. I know I'm only 15, but I'm looking into universities and am really interested in the London Collage Of Fashion, If any of you go or have gone to that uni - could you let me know what it's like? Oh and we also shopped, again as per usual! I picked up some bits from topshop, jack wills and needed some bits from MAC. I'm really pleased with the bits I got to be honest!
five - I've spent a lot of time with my family this week and it really has been nice, I usually spend a lot of time with them anyway as I'm really close to them. We had some family friends down on wednesday and that was really nice, because I'm really close to them all. We go on holiday together and we see each other quite often, but it's always nice  to see them again, as I could put my life in one of their arms and know that It would be okay <3


Thanks for reading my ramble their and sorry that my last two 'things' didn't have pictures!
Love you! 

Jess
x

No comments:

Post a Comment