Beautiful People!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Horoscopes.. I'm addicted!

I just wanted to tell you all about an app for my beloved iPhone 4 I've come across in the past few weeks. It's Elle horoscopes uk..




This app shows daily,monthly and yearly horoscopes for each star sign. As it is for Elle and not for astronomers,it kind of dums down the horoscope for you and doesn't try to confuse you with the mumbo jumbo of 'Venus has come into your sign this month' and 'the comet is in your zone' as to me and I'm guessing to many others, this doesn't really make sense!

This was mine for today..




I understand this and since I'm only fifteen, I'm guessing the majority of the population who are Interested in their horoscope would understand it.

I've kind of been addicted to it and tend to read it at the start of everyday as it gives me 'an aim' to achieve rather than just wasting a day!

This was a kind of pointless post but still, if you're interested in your horoscope and this type of thing, then you might want to download it! It's free as well! (:

Jess

X

No comments:

Post a Comment