Beautiful People!

Sunday 6 February 2011

Some little purchases...

Firstly... The reason why I haven't been posting is because my camera has broken! I haven't been able to take any pictures, therefore have had not much to write about. However, I have figured that it's the words that matter and not the pictures! So, I am going to use pictures off of google images hope that It's okay for you all! (:


original_CW.jpg

PhotoReady Compact Make Up
I swear that at the drugstore, they are really trying so hard to incorporate technology so much into their makeup and beauty products it is almost ridiculous! I think that they may think that including teachnology makes beauty-addicts want to buy their makeup, as high-end don't really use that technique as for them- it's the product inside!  Anyway.. onto the product itself! I loved the Revlon PhotoReady foundation anyway, so I really wanted to try this when the advert came onto the TV. 
However, I didn't expect what I saw when I went to look at it in boots..



here is where the foundation comes out of! No, it doesn't come off- It basically liquifies the foundation and breaks it down rather than it being a very thick consistency. It's a great foundation and it's really nice! I used it this morning and it leaves a very natural finish to the face. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation, even though it is pretty build-able. It feels extremely lightweight on the skin and for me this has made an excellent first impression on me!    Pick it up now from boots for £9.99 until 28th February, then it will be raised to £12.99.



No7SpringLimitedEditionLipstickGrace%C3%82%C2%A310.50.jpg
No7 Spring Collection 2011 - Lipstick in Grace
This is a gorgeous neutral colour and I really like it. At £10.00, I think it is a bit highly priced for a drugstore lipstick, as you can pick up one at MAC for £13.50! However, I don't think the quality is any less than a MAC one, the other colour looked a lot like MAC's Viva Glam GaGa Lipstick, however I didn't swatch it as I knew I wanted this one as I'd seen it on so many other blogs! (:  
The packaging is cute, but however because it's only cardboard, I can see it looking very battered after a week in my bag! It's a very nice creamy and moisturising consistency and I think it really feels nice on the lips. It's kind of a weird colour- In the tube it looks brown, when swatched it looks like a cute rosy pink colour and when on the lips it looks like a my-lips-but-better colour!  I would defiantly also urge you to go and pick this one up to if your on the look out for a nice neutral colour for the spring! (: 

All in all, I'm quite happy with the bits I picked up yesterday, even they were only two things! (:
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment