Beautiful People!

Wednesday 20 April 2011

It's A Beautiful Day..

I actually love these kind of posts, the ones where I start off not having any kind of clue of what I'm about to write. I do have one thing to say though.. this weather is absolutely gorgeous! You know when you go outside in chinos or jeans and then two seconds later you're sweltering! That's what I've been like for 3 days, it's kind of starting to annoy me but then I don't want to jinx myself otherwise it will start raining! At this minute in time, I'm sat in my Topshop Sleeveless camel and white vertical striped top and my Aubin and Wills Grey High Waisted Skirt. I do have to say, this has been my saviour this week! I have no picture because well I can't seem to find it on the website! However.. I have been able to wear it with everything because its just plain grey with a elasticated waist and you can wear it at any height that you require. It really is a staple piece in my wardrobe!



^^oh and I've had to wear my hair up so much this week because it's been so hot!


So, I really wanted to blog because I didn't want to have a whole week without uploading or posting, that would end up with me having withdrawal symptoms! 

I know this wasn't long but hopefully gave you a little bit of an update, 
also I just wanted to tell you..

I'm head over heels in love with my estee lauder double wear foundation and also my MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara - one word - AMAZING! :D

I Love You

Jess
x

No comments:

Post a Comment