Beautiful People!

Thursday 30 December 2010

What I wore... Christmas day!


If you read my last post you'll know that I spend Christmas day with my dad and his family and boxing day with mum and hers and this year was no different.

-With me,when I fall in love with a piece of clothing,I will keep wearing it! So I wore the same outfit on both of the days.
This is it below..



Dress- River Island £34.99 necklace - Dorothy Perkins (unknown price)

With this I wore some plain 80 denier tights,my brown river island brogues and a big camel knitted cardie also from Dorothy Perkins.

I love this outfit and although it was quite classy,i thought it was great to wear over Christmas.

I also went shopping yesterday and brought quite a lot of things which I feel kinda bad for doing so,but I hardly spent anything! Anyhow,i'll let you all know what I got tomorrow(:

gingerbread beauty xx

p.s -my mac order came today,I order fourteen things *lowers head*!

2 comments:

  1. you look stunning! new follower here, love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete