Beautiful People!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

A Few Little Purchases...





001 - topshop face wipes: I needed some new face wipes and as I was in topshop I decided to pick some up. I'll let you all know how I get on with them! I'm thinking of doing a series where I'll test different cleansers, exfoliaters, eye make-up removers and face wipes and give my verdict on which ones I liked and which ones I didn't. What do you think? These were £2.50
002 - Romeo and Juliet: As I mentioned in my monday ramble last week, I am rather loved up with mr leonardo d'caprio! After watching this in english literature, I had to sneak it into my order off of amazon to get my hands on this for regular d'caprio time!
003 - topshop lip polishes: I love love love love these! I don't have any tinted lip conditioners and these are amazing, they're so moisterising and such beautiful colours, they come out quiet sheer however they do have a lot of pigmentation when built up - if that makes sense! These were £14.00 for the set and it consists of the colours - Chiffon,Cracker and Cherry Picker. However the price for them individually is £6, so this deal is pretty good! These don't seem to be in the normal line but are lovely colours. I want to get my hands on some more of these topshop lip polishes!
004 - A few nail varnishes: (L-R), The first one was free with shout magazine, and the only reason I brought it was because it was included in there,however it doesn't have a name or number. The second one is Barry M's Dusky Mauve and has purple holographic glitter in it, however there is not much of the glitter and as I have just found out, when applied to the nails you can't see the purple glitter very well at all. The third is Clear -No.3 from Beauty UK, I needed a new top coat and thought this would do for the while. The last one, is Barry M's Nail Effect, I'm sure everyone has heard about this one so I won't say anymore, except for I'm scared to try it!
005 - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light/Medium: I told myself that I wasen't going to buy myself any MAC until after christmas except when I realised that I couldn't even live one day without this, so I had to get a replacment for my old one!

This Is what my lovely best friend got me for christmas...






she knows me very well!
if you haven't worked out what present number two is, they're strips of an eye look that you place on your eyes when shut and i think apply water or something and then your eyes come out with the eye look on them! So I'm very excited to try those out!

sorry this has been such a long post!
love you all,

gingerbread beauty xx

2 comments:

  1. You got some lovely presents :)
    I really want to try the Topshop lip conditioners, i'm hoping they might put a couple of colours in the sale :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know, I was very lucky!
    You should, I really was taken aback by them! (: xx

    ReplyDelete