Beautiful People!

Thursday 16 December 2010

HG foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid


I feel bad that before christmas I'm spending money on myself,but I couldn't live without my MAC Studio Fix Fluid! I had it in NW20 back in October but now as my skin is so pale, I went and brought it in NC15. My dad didn't seem too happy about me spending £19 on a foundation two weeks before Christmas,but to be honest it's all my skin likes!
I have tried my hardest to use every other foundation that I own but it's just not the same!




I'm out so I can't take a picture of my own but here is the exact same one as mine.

I like to apply it with a sponge as I find it goes on more smoothly with that and I get a better finish. However I know that my dad has brought me The MAC 187 for christmas and I have an elf powder brush on order so I'm looking forward to trying it out with these.

I tried so hard to go back to my MAC Studio Sculpt but I felt that that collected on the dry areas of my face. I then tried to use Revlon Colourstay for a while,Gosh's X-ceptional foundation and none of these did it for me so I just went back and brought a new one but in a shade lighter as I noticed that I was looking a tad orange!

I like to set this with my newly founded and very much loved- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. I only have the tester but I'm going to have to purchase the full size because I'm in love with it so so so much! It adds to the perfect finish that the foundation gives and makes my skin look ultra smooth but also matte.

My only problem with this and it really doesn't bother me that much is that it seems to run out pretty fast as I brought it at the start of October and it had ran out by the middle of November. Maybe this is me being stingy but I love this so much that this over rides this problem. For £19,I couldn't ask for more except for a little bit more to come in the bottle than 30ml.

If you're looking for a new foundation and not sure which one to get,I would 100% get your hands on this one because I can guarantee unless you have extremely high expectations that this will fulfil you're foundation prospects.


gingerbread beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment