Beautiful People!

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Night Three: Outfit & Make-Up!

I've had time to do this at night which is surprising for me as I'm normally in a rush on holiday evenings to get ready as I tend to spend far to much time on a sun bed reading some kind of romance novel! I also even had time to take my pictures outside in the sun tonight, so here we go.. Night number three!




Playsuit: Lipsy by Pixie Lott
Sandals: Kurt Geiger 

Pupa Milano Smoothing Foundation Primer
17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer 
Vichy Aera Teint Pure Fluid Foundation
Nars Bronzer in Laguna 
Debby Blushcase in Peach 
Nars Illuminator in Orgasm 
Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Natural 
Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray

Debby Volume Experience Mascara 
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara 
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack 
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas 

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in 30

3 comments:

  1. I love your playsuit it really suits you! especially with the makeup. I hope you're having a nice time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty! LOVE LOVE LOVE the playsuit!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bethany - Thank you! :) x


    @CHARfmb - Thank you! I do love it! :D xx

    ReplyDelete